Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Beate's "Be Inspired" Challenge!

I came home to a box from UPS, so when I saw Beate's new challenge, I wanted to use my new stamps! I've also been itching to scrapbook so that is what I did! The inspiration was a black handbag covered in very bright flowers. I've never done a black scrapbook page so that was definitely new! I had to find a picture that would fit the colors and I knew I must have SOMETHING of my daughter in bright pink! I love her adorable, cheesy smile here. So! I went with Basic Black, Pink Passion, Green Galore and Real Red. I used my new So Many Scallops SAB set, with my scallop punch and my 1/2 inch circle punch. These stickers (me&my big ideas) I got for free at the copy store a couple weeks ago. It was their store's anniversary and they had a basket full of items you could choose. I thought sparkly flowers would be a lot of fun in her scrapbook, and I thought they matched today's thing perfectly. I even got a decent shot of it sideways so you can see what it looks like! I had a lot of fun...I need to scrapbook more!

1 comment:

  1. What a great page! Perfect for the inspiration challenge. I love the set you used and the bling you entered and the photograph is priceless.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...