Monday, June 16, 2008

Two Sketches

Got some stamping done! First I have my card for Beate's sketch. I used a retiring set AND what I expect is retiring designer paper, since it has Purely Pomegranate in it. So, I have a Pretty in Pink base with a front from Berry Bliss paper. I have a rectangle of Close to Cocoa with Pink brads, and a rectangle of Pretty in Pink card stock with Cocoa buttons! Then the main image comes from Sweet Thing and is stamped in Pretty in Pink, matted on Cocoa and edged in Pink.

The second card comes from Jen's Saturday Sketch. The colors come from kwerner's color challenge #11, even tho I missed her deadline. I used Old Olive for the base, with a Whisper White card front. The side rectangles are So Saffron and Going Gray. On the Saffron card stock I stamped the mushroom in Saffron ink. I added some Old Olive wide ribbon across the bottom there, and I cut the end much different than I normally do! LOL! For the center panel I matted it on Rose Red and stamped the words in Rose Red, and added some Saffron daisies. Then for the circle image I cut out this little squatty frog, who I colored with Blender Pens and Watercolor Wonder Crayons. I'm happily surprised with how this turned out! If you like these sets, call me soon!

3 comments:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...