Monday, August 11, 2008

Bright Buttons!

I'm back! I know, you didn't even know I was gone! That's just how crazy things have been, but pre-scheduled posts help a lot!

Today's card comes from Lauren's Saturday sketch. I tipped mine sideways tho. I liked the idea of buttons for those circles so you have to go with colors of buttons you have! I don't use these colors much so I had lots of Green Galore and Lovely Lilac! So those are the colors of paper and ink I used too! Turned out alright tho.

The brand new catalog will be up on the Stampin' Up! website today after noon! It is gorgeous! If you want a copy of your own just let me know!

Also, I need your $5 and RSVP for the card class listed on teh side. I just need to get the supplies ordered and here and there's going to be quite a rush on the company with the new catalog items! Yeay!

4 comments:

  1. Love your new haircut/photo!!
    THis is so soft & pretty. love your colors and how you flipped the sketch. Really nice touch.
    Thanks for playing along too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card -- I just love that shade of purple with green! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is cute with buttons on it! Once again, you are pretty creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely card. The buttons are a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...