Thursday, September 25, 2008

New Rubber!

Few things are quite so exciting! LOL!

I finally got to order Upsy Daisy. I am a ridiculous sucker for daisy anything. So of course with it 15% off I HAD to get it!! so here it is- in some of its glory! LOL!

This card follows Julee's Monday Mojo sketch #54. (except for the side of the Saffron square...I don't yet have the awesome scallop punch, so I tore this edge...just pretend its scalloped! haha! I have a ton of color ideas in mind for this stamp but I started with red. Not too bad, actually! Cant' wait to play more!

Supplies: Stamps: Upsy Daisy Ink: Real Red Paper: Real Red, So Saffron & Whisper White card stock, Saffron Prints DP Accessories: Soft Subtles brads, Red Grosgrain ribbon

This second card is inspired by Beate's BIC #24. I liked the clean, clear look, and the first glass has green leaves! So here we go! I'm not in love with these colors together, but I still like the card.

Supplies: Stamps: Embrace Life Ink: Basic Black Paper: Gable Green, Baja Breeze & Basic Black card stocks Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, Stamping Sponges, Word Window Punch, White Grosgrain ribbon

What inspired you today?

2 comments:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...