Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A lot of coloring...

This one is kinda late for Beate's weekend sketch, but I didn't get to even try it til last night. It turned out ok. Its for a friend of mine and I'm sure I've used this stamp for most of my friends by now... hee hee. I picked the background paper first but I didn't color the image to match too closely. I'm not sure if that's good or bad, LOL!

Supplies: Stamps: Time With You(retired), Fresh Cuts Ink: Basic Gray, Certainly Celery Paper: Whisper White card stock, Just Delightful SS Kit (retired!) Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, 1 3/8 inch circle punch, Stamping Sponge, Watercolor Wonder Crayons & Blender Pens

This second card uses an unknown-to-me stamp. It comes from another RAK. I asked for lighthouse images (LOVE lighthouses!!!) and a very kind person sent me seven different ones! I thought this one worked very well for my brother, even tho he won't get it for about another month...! I used Watercolor Pencils first, then went over that with a Blender Pen. Then to fill in the edges, I sponged ink. I am still surprised how well it all "matched"!

Supplies: Stamp: Unknown Ink: Night of Navy, Barely Banana, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Creamy Caramel Paper: Brocade Blue, Night of Navy & Whisper White card stocks Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, Stamping Sponges, Red Grosgrain Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards -- love both of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the set with the friends at the table. It is one of my favorites!

    I like both of these cards, and I love the new picture of your kids to the right!

    Adorable kids!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the card! I am partial to really liking the one with two friends sitting at the table and chatting...probably cuz you sent me one, and that is how I would like to spend my free time some days!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...