Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hooray!

I *did* manage to get two cards done! So hooray!!! (I'm battling another migraine (and my husband has a cold!)...good thing yoga is tomorrow!)

So! First I have Lauren's Saturday Sketch. Rather valentiney, but I like it! :) This Parisian Summer DP is my new favorite. I LOVE it!!!

Supplies: Stamps: Priceless, Sending Happy Thoughts Ink: Bravo Burgundy Paper: Pink Pirouette, Bravo Burgundy card stocks, Parisian Summer DP Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Word Window Punch

And this one comes from Taylor's Friday Cupcake Challenge.

Supplies:
Stamps: Annie Lapoint- Lavender (My Favorite Things Stamps)
Ink: Black
Paper: Elegant Eggplant & White card stock, Certainly Celery Prints DP (retired)
Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens

2 comments:

  1. Oh they both came out really nice!! I love the clean and simple creations and these are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...