Monday, November 24, 2008

Lots of Weekend Challenges

It was a nicely productive weekend!

First up is Jen's Saturday Sketch card. I've had this RAK'd image sitting here a while so I thought I better use her! (My daughter watched me color this and kept asking things like "why does she want a blue dress? Why is she hugging a dog? Why are her shoes brown?" ohhh I love the "why phase"!)

Supplies: Stamps: Sarah Kay image-unknown to me Ink: Black, Not Quite Navy Paper: Whisper White, Not Quite Navy & So Saffron card stocks, Sarah DP (retired) Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, heart punch

Now we dive back in to Christmas cards! For this one I used Beate's weekend sketch. I think it turned out fun!

Supplies:

Stamps: To You & Yours, Holiday Tag Team (retired) Ink: Real Red, Glorious Green, Yoyo Yellow Paper: Glorious Green, Whisper White card stocks, All The Trimmings SS Kit (retired) Accessories: Stamping Sponges, 1 3/8 inch circle punch

Next I have the OCC Challenge which was a sketch! I think I do best with that kind of challenge.

This time I watercolored with my aqua painter. Yep, It really works best on watercolor paper! So that's what I have here- our watercolor paper. I used the classic ink squished onto the lid of the ink pads for the color, except the Blush Blossom on their faces- for that I colored with my watercolor crayons. I think I decided you need to start with the lightest colors and work your way thru...so you don't get purple ears... Also, each color has to dry first. Maybe I'm still using too much water with my aqua painter...I'm not sure yet! LOL!

Supplies:

Stamps: Merry Little Christmas (retired)
Ink: Basic Black Craft, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Basic Gray, More Mustard, Handsome Hunter, Elegant Eggplant
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Handsome Hunter card stocks, Watercolor Paper
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon

And finally Taylor's Friday Cupcake Challenge. No cupcakes here today, but Christmas gifts! That's at least as fun, and probably healthier...*wink*

Supplies: Stamps: Sarah Kay- unknown to me

Ink: Black
Paper: Ruby Red, Old Olive, White card stocks
Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, EE Brads, Clear Buttons

Annnd that puts me at 53 cards! Only 28 more to go.....

4 comments:

  1. WOW! You seriously were cranking out the cards! I am so impressed!!! Beautiful take on all the sketches!!! You are inspiring me to get in gear and go crank out some holiday cards!! best wishes,
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all so cute! I love that first little girl image - so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so many wonderful cards!! That little girl is so sweet....and I'm so glad my boys are done with the "why phase"...that gave me a giggle!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZA!! You've been busy! They are all fabulous cards, too!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...