Sunday, November 9, 2008

More stamping!

Another late post! Well, here's my card for the OCC Challenge! I went with the colors and the Christmas theme.

Supplies:

Stamps: Big on Christmas, Holiday Tag Team (retired) Ink: Black, Green Galore Paper: Green Galore, Whisper White Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, stamping Sponge, Zingz (fiskars)

Here's my card for Lauren's Saturday Sketch. I just love it (the sketch) and I can't believe I almost forgot about Baja Breeze for holiday cards! Not only is it a great "water" color, its also nice and chilly for wintery cards! (however, if you're going to color your own white taffeta ribbon -using classic ink pads- I would let it dry before you tie it around white card stock. Just a thought.... )

Supplies: Stamps: To You & Yours, Snow Burst Ink: Versamark, Baja Breeze, Whisper White Craft Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White Accessories: White Taffeta Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stamping Sponges

There is some great blog candy up for grabs on Suzanne's awesome blog. Sorry its in the nick of time... I just saw it myself! (See what happens when you don't get a chance to blog hop?!) Bev has some more great candy on her blog too. I knew about that one, I just forgot. SORRY!

Also, I have a few cards in my Splitcoast gallery that I haven't shown here, if you want to see more!

2 comments:

  1. love your holiday cards! the OCC inspired one is very sweet - and i love the baja breeze color in the second one - so winter wonderland ish - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! You have such a huge assortment, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...