Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Back to Sketches!

Yep! My kids were in bed early so I got to listen to some great audio training (go Stampin' Up!) and get some stamping done! Woohoo! And none of it is Christmas! Haha! You know, there are birthdays and things coming up that people will need cards for, so back to that we go! LOL!
Jen's Saturday Sketch to Try. I went spring-y here. I had this stamp set sitting here and I really wanted to make bluebells! I went to Alberta, Canada right after my HS graduation and fell in love with the bluebells! Maybe they aren't even actual bluebells, but they were blue flowers that sure looked like bells to us, and they were fabulous. I've only ever seen them again two summers ago in Northern Yellowstone...I wish they grew around here! So anyway, enough chatting, here's my bluebell card!

Supplies: Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes Ink: Ballet Blue, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke Paper: Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Ballet Blue & Whisper White card stocks, Just Delightful SS kit DP (retired) Accessories: So Saffron Poly-twill ribbon
Finally, Julee's Mojo Monday Sketch! (go check out her blog btw- awesome blog candy!!!) Again with the spring-y colors...and the same DP pkg and the same stamps...hmmmm.... This one to me was so fun! it was a unique idea which I loved and it was easy to do. Can't beat that!

Supplies: Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes Ink: Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery Paper: Cameo Coral & Whisper White card stock, Just Delightful SS kit DP (retired) Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Word Window Punch, Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware

3 comments:

  1. Great Cards Tanya!

    I have not had the chance to do Laurens Sketch for weeks and weeks now!!!

    I really like that Bella I have her too!!

    I really want that set that you used on the last card. I have wanted it since it came out in this catalog.

    Did you liston to the Hybrid Clubs training??? I have not, but my next door neighbor/SU down line did and she said she learned a lot.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH you did a great job on the sketch. I totally love that Bella. I feel just like her these days! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Love the spring colors. Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...