Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas-y Sketches!

Hooray! I am up to 59 Christmas cards done! only 22 left....sigh... So,(yesterday) I wrote down all the recent sketches I could think of, went downstairs with some Christmas-y supplies, tried to get some done, and here's what I have!

This one comes from Lauren's Sketch and also fit the bill for the PCP 2nd Day of Christmas challenge - "two turtled doves". I actually made it the other night, just in time for PCP...I think!

Supplies: Stamps: Priceless, To You & Yours Ink: Whisper White, Versamark Paper: Night of Navy & Bashful Blue card stocks, White Mulberry Paper Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

This second one comes from the Sketch Challenge on PCP. Big circles ARE a challenge for me! So I cheated and used a sticker from an old Simply Scrappin' kit! LOL!

Supplies: Stamps: Glad Tidings (retired), Bright Bulbs Wheel Ink: Real Red, Always Artichoke Paper: Ruby Red & Whisper White card stocks Accessories: Old Simply Scrappin Kit (All the Trimmings??), Fresh Fav Buttons, EE Brads

Next up is a card based on Julee's Mojo Monday sketch, but also qualifies for the PCP 12 days, day 4: Four Calling Birds. I found I had another bird stamp! I think this turned out nice. No, the white card stock is not on a slant, just that the photo is not great... :)

Supplies: Stamps: Holiday Tag Team (retired), Glad Tidings (retired) Ink: Versamark, Whisper White Craft Paper: Night of Navy & Whisper White card stocks Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Silver Brads, Silver cord (retired), White Embossing Powder, Stamping Sponges

Then this one I put together for the OCC Weekend challenge, to use snowmen or snowflakes. Its pretty, but the final one I made (to be shown tomorrow!) is better! I just can't get a good picture of it in the dark!

Supplies: Stamps: Holiday Tag Team (retired), Warmest Regards (retired) Ink: Basic Black, Ruby Red, Whisper White Craft Paper: Baja Breeze, Ruby Red & Whisper White card stocks Accessories: Mat Pack, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens

I only got 4 cards done, BUT! I did get three loads of laundry done, folded and put away, dishes loaded, grocery shopping and trip to the gas station and bank, and the house is now as decorated as its gonna get! So, today wasn't a total waste! lol!! And I'm hoping to have another stack to show off tomorrow! The season is upon us!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You've been busy. Fabulous cards. Love the peacefulness of the blue & white combo. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You are a busy girl!! Love all your creations here. Each on so elegant :D Thanks for playing in the sketch. THe dove is really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all beautiful, but I like the red one the best!! I wish I had mor time (and money) to be creative...

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all beautiful, but I like the red one the best!! I wish I had mor time (and money) to be creative...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tanya,

    You have made some great Christmas Cards here, and I have to say I noticed some old supplies and liked how you incorporated them into current cards instead of letting them sit unused! Rub ons and Simply Scrappin kits from old promotions!!! Great creativity and use of supplies!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...