Monday, January 19, 2009

Old Birthday Challenges

As in these sketches are weeks old, but I never got to try them...and since I liked them, I finally used them! And I needed more birthday cards!

First, this was one of Lauren's Saturday Sketches...from before Christmas. Fun huh? Yep. The one stinky thing about the new catalog is that they retired all the new papers I "just" got. (you know, a couple months ago, but haven't used much!) That was a little sad. So I used some! LOL. This cupcakes set is a lot of fun too! I think this one turned out really nice.

Supplies: Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes Ink: Black Paper: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink & White card stock, Banbury DP (just retired) Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, EE/N Buttons (just retired)

Now a sketch from Jen's Saturday Sketches, also weeks ago (tho not quite as far back). This uses the same set as above, but I think this will work better for a boy. Especially a young boy.

Supplies: Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes, Cupcakes wheel Ink: Basic Black Paper: Pacific Point & White card stocks Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, 1 3/8 inch circle punch

Ok, have you SEEN the new Stampin' Up! catalog??? Well you SHOULD! I am sooo excited about new stamp sets, (some that aren't even anything like what I usually go for!), the new papers and holy moley, the new accessories! Oooo ribbons, buttons, brads, oh my! LOL! I cannot WAIT to get going with the fun new things!

Want to book a workshop? Great! Give me a call and we'll get you scheduled! You'll get a free catalog, free hostess goodies and a night of fun! Plus Sale-A-Bration is coming soon....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...