Saturday, February 7, 2009

Summer?

Yep, bring on summer! Or at least spring! (I know, I know, I wanted autumn...but I'm done with winter now! I've had enough thanks...)

After the family all being sick (at least one of us every day for ten days now!) I took some time to stamp. So there. LOL!

This card more or less follows a sketch from Lauren. After I find the one closest to my drawing, I'll see how old it is... haha! (I have a scratch paper half full of sketches I'm *going* to get around to playing with and the name of the person or blog who posted it. Its a little confusing at this point...)

Supplies: Stamps: Unknown Sarah Kay Image, Canvas (retired) Ink: Black, Creamy Caramel Paper: Creamy Caramel, Barely Banana & white card stocks Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, Mat Pack, EE Buttons (retired), Retired grosgrain ribbons Oh wow! Bonus! Its this weeks' sketch! Haha! Just barely a week late! Go me! Well anyway, enjoy my summery card. Maybe it'll hold off the storms......haha! Don't I wish?

2 comments:

  1. cute, cute, cute I love it.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya,

    Great colors here!!

    I love the ribbon too!! How funny I just saw your Hit Counter, and we are right about the same number how funny!!!

    Your Rocking these Whiff of Joy and Sarah Kaye images!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...