Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Sketch!

Its been a really long time since I played in any of my weekly challenges I love... Tons going on, plus prepping for my Christmas Card classes. So I thought I'd change gears and use this fun new hostess set I got!

This card is BASED on Beate's sketch... LOL. the lines of paper are supposed to go the whole length of the card...and my circle is HUGE to fit the words on it. haha...

Supplies:

Stamps: Of the Earth Ink: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede & Always Artichoke Markers Paper: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Melon Mambo

3 comments:

  1. I love it. We need to spend more time stamping. When do we fine together time???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is GORGEOUS sweetie, so elegant too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya,

    I love the colors here and you really rocked the sketch love the layout!!! I have always enjoyed that flower stamp too!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...