Friday, January 1, 2010

Thinking of you...

My mom was mending my daughters dress ups (Not being a seamstress at all, I could NOT get my head around the concept of a gathered stitch!) so I sat down with my new stamp set and made her a couple of cards!

First up uses the sketch from Mojo Monday #118.

Next is a card using the sketch Beate posted for her weekend #110 sketch, that Lori actually designed.

Fun, huh?

Well, school starts up again next week and I will be getting back to a normal routine of some kind! Also, some fun new things coming from Stampin' Up! will be posted tomorrow! Check back!

2 comments:

  1. Love them! ..and good for you having a mom to do the mending - I'm not good at it either, wish my mom was;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r so cute and beautiful..ur works also.. keep up ur creativity..all the best.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...