Saturday, September 24, 2011

Elegant Thanks

Today I take a different direction with a rather elegant/sophisticated card to share. I used Susan's sketch and the Timeless Portrait DP. It must be a week for me to use colors I usually struggle with becuase River Rock has never been my favorite shade, but wow, I sure love it with black! The greeting is almost too wide to be on the card this direction, but I really like it hanging over. I embossed the words it to make it look more striking. I also totally love this fabulous paper! While cutting it up I realized I have a fabulous idea for a scrapbook page which I will create and share very soon. *squeal*
Supplies:
Stamps: Heard from the Heart
Ink: Versamark
Paper: River Rock & Basic Black card stocks, Timeless Portrait DP
Accessories: Basic Black grosgrain ribbon, Black embossing powder, Heat Tool

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...