Monday, May 21, 2012

Bright, retiring flowers!

My blogger friend Susan posted a sketch challenge last week and sketches are my favorite kind of inspiration and challenge too! So of course I played along and I featured all retiring product! Don't miss out on your chance to get these fun stamp sets or simple ribbon!
And how do you like how I made my two patterns of paper? Its just one sheet, but half was stamped with a greeting and half with a flower.
Supplies:
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Upsy Daisy
Ink: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Melon Mambo, Whisper White & Daffodil Delight card stocks
Accessories: White grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE your take on the sketch, Tanya! What a beautiful card. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...