Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I have returned!

Oh my goodness, I haven't stamped for half the summer! Where have I been?? Very, very busy enjoying time with these two munchkins
and working most nights! But obviously, school started this week and hey! I found some time to stamp! Which was important because my dad's birthday is also this week, and I needed to make him a card.

I used Susan's August Rainy Sketch for the design, and even used the same embellishment she did- but I had to, lol, because the button looks like wood and my dad's hobby is creating things out of wood!
Supplies:
Stamps: Tool Shed, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, More Mustard
Paper: More Mustard textured card stock, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso card stocks
Accessories: Linen Thread, Stamping Sponge

My kids also made him some birthday cards. My daughter wanted me to make the card and she would decorate it. I let her choose from my stash, and she picked this card from last summer -incidentally also designed with instructions from Susan, lol- and boy did she have fun decorating it! hee hee!
And my son created this exciting card...
So, there's a few paper creations for today. I should be back soon with even more! Yeay! How was your summer? Are your kids heading back to school? Hopefully we all have more time to create! *grin!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along in my challenge, Tanya! I love the card you made for your dad. It's perfect for him. And your kids cards are wonderful. Your dad will cherish them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wood button is the perfect accent for your card!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...