Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Week 6!

Hello again! It feels like its been a really long time, or maybe I've just been that busy! We had a long weekend with Valentines and then off Monday for President's Day and now we're finally settling in to the week...! For now I have a new weekly page to share and a goal to get a lot more done for the next few weeks, haha!

I went looking on Pinterest for a sketch that had room for 7 photos on a single page, and I found the second one HERE. I changed up the photo-less boxes a bit because I apparently had a lot to say this week, but I think the basic sketch is definitely still there.*smile I used a monochromatic color scheme to go with my outfit in the pic of my husband and I. How's that for vanity? giggle...

Supplies:
MDS: Mocha Morning DP, recolor tool, Sale-A-Bration 2012 disk, punches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...