Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Creative Elements

Sooo I haven't got to stamp a whole lot in recent weeks. Most of what I've shared is digital or like my class that used the journaling tags instead of stamping. ...basically, I've traded stamp time for workout time, which is good for ME but not so great on my business....or my creativity! Today I took some time to stamp a few things, and prepare for my workshop this weekend. And you get to enjoy the result!
First up, I wanted to try out the latest Retro Sketch to use with the make n take for my workshop, but maybe because of a lack of stamping, I was a bit overwhelmed with possibilities! Does that ever happen to you- when you could go a dozen different ways with one sketch? Well, I am going to miss Creative Elements, so that's what I played with first.
(no matter what I do, I cannot get the colors to look true to life...its really cloudy today, thinking about raining, and nothing seems to make it right, so just pretend with me, kay?)
Supplies:
Stamps: Creative Elements, Simply Sketched
Ink: Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Epic Day Washi Tape, Glimmer Brads

The stamps, and the brad are retiring very soon, and only available while supplies last- so place an order if you love these!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Tanya!! This is stunning... absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Tanya! And I think having loads of ideas for one sketch is better than sitting at your craft table and staring because you can't think of anything :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...