Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Party Pages!

Today I have a quick post with a double page layout for you, using Cheryl's April Sketch and showcasing the party I posted about on Monday, haha....
Again, I used the MDS color combo to decide what colors to use besides Tempting Turquoise- and it gave me Pool Party, or Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral. I thought they all worked together just fine, so there we go! I just lightened the Daffodil Delight background paper. Be sure and click the image to make it larger!
Supplies:
MDS

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Great color combo (I love it that you got a little help - heehee) and the banner makes such a bright and fun element in the corner. Thanks for playing along again with EMS Sketch Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...