Friday, June 27, 2014

Week 25!

I feel like I'm behind in posting weekly pages here...maybe I am, I'll have to go back and look, haha. I'm just a little behind in the creating of weekly pages, but am doing pretty good staying on top of it. Last night I got this one done, so here you go!
Again I used a sketch from Pinterest, which you can see HERE. Also, you see the bit of "washi tape" holding the photos on the page? That's a fun trick...here's how it works in MDS- you make a photo box the size you want, fill it will DP, and tear the two sides! I also changed the opacity to make it look more like tape.
I told you I'm having more fun with this! *smile And you know, if you're interested in giving it a try, there is a FREE 30 day trial of MDS you can play with!
Supplies:
MDS: SAB14 content (DP & Twine), Sara's Sequin's download, Recolor tool (button), Days To Remember content (label) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...