Tuesday, September 2, 2014

MDS: Project Life Style!

This week's MDS Monday challenge was to design a page in the style of Project Life. Goodness knows I take enough pictures- so any layout that allows for lots of photos is appealing to me, haha!
I haven't yet downloaded any of the Project Life digi products, so I created my own "cards". I used some DP (which I recolored), the coordinating ribbon and buttons, and one stamp set...whoops...two stamp sets! I also chose a font that is similar to the stamped words.
Supplies:
MDS: Always stamp set, Sycamore Street DP, Buttons, Ribbon, Recolor Tool

If you'd like more information about the above photos, feel free to read HERE.

6 comments:

  1. What lovely photos, and a great page too! I, too, take many photos (actually my husband does), so any layout that contains more than three photo boxes.... I use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page, Tanya, and perfect to show off all those photos. I love the PL cards you made to go with it. Great use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, and I love the soft, subtle colors in your background. Super pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, Tanya, and a wonderful page. The temple looks beautiful, too.
    (Should I have received the Holiday Mini by now? I have a friend who has shared a couple of images with me, but I'm so ready to get some new stamps of my own!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your colour combo and your combination of stamps and embellishments on the PL card! Super! Thanks so much for playing along at MDS Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! I love that you created your own cards. Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...