Friday, September 19, 2014

Workshop Demo & Sneak Peek!

Happy Friday to you! Yeay for weekends!
Last night I had a workshop, with a hostess*! That's always a fun way to spend a couple hours! This is the card I demonstrated, to feature the Blendabilities. I used them to color the flowers and stems, but also the pearl!! How fun is that?!
AND this same card is going to be part of my upcoming September classes! So here's your sneak peek! I also used the current Retro Sketch for the layout, even tho I tipped the card base to fit the large image...
and, ignore the flaws...things happen when you're rushing at the end of a long day, giggle...
Supplies:
Stamps: Pleasant Poppies
Ink: Memento Black, Blendabilities: Old Olive, Calypso Coral
Paper: Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Whisper White card stocks, Park Lane DP
Accessories: Basic Pearls

*That doesn't happen nearly often enough! Want to volunteer? I would love to do a workshop at YOUR house with YOUR friends and you can keep the FREE hostess benefits with $150 or more in sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...