Saturday, October 3, 2015

June's Paper Pumpkin! #3

This is likely my last post for the day, but there are plenty of cards to view so that's okay, haha.... I decided to finish off another of my Paper Pumpkin kits. Well, I finished using the card bases but I still have stickers and plenty of thread left over!

First, I thought I'd swap the two designs onto the other card bases! And I like it!
Then, I finished off this card base. This picture shows the above brown card, and it also shows that I made the original design, minus my mistakes from my first go, haha....I didn't read the instructions that day, just looked at the photo.
*The first card in the photo was inspired by THIS card I saw on Pinterest.
Then I used up the white base. Again, I made the original design without messing up, haha, but with very minor tweaks- moving it down on the card for example. And yes, this photo also shows the first white-based card from above.
And there you have it, six new card ideas, plus the two from earlier posts!
I hope you have enjoyed World Card Making day and I hope that you get to create something fun this coming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...