Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Jingle All The Way!

I'm going to be totally honest here...I love this fun stamp and die bundle...but my brain does not know how to make it work! I have seen probably hundreds of ideas between blogs and Pinterest and I love almost all of them...I just can't quite figure it out! Last time I used it I admitted to literally wrestling with it, and this time was no different. So after multiple tries, I think I got it figured out. And that means a bunch of photos for today's post because odds are good I will forget by the time I teach anyone else!
First, the pretty finished product, to show that it really is worth it, if you can make it work, haha! (also, I used a sketch from the Viva La Verve blog for this one)
Supplies:
Stamps: Jingle All The Way
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cucumber Crush, Real Red card stocks, Home For Christmas DP
Accessories: Real Red 1/8 Inch Striped Ribbon, Big Shot, Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies

I mean seriously- that is a really, pretty, perfectly "Christmas"y card!
So here's how I made it...
First, I cut a 3x2.5 rectangle out of Cucumber Crush card stock, and two of the same size out of Very Vanilla card stock.
I ran the die and Cucumber card stock thru the Big Shot and adhered it to the Vanilla mat.
Then I ran the second Vanilla piece thru the Big Shot, and adhered it, making a three layered focal point to the card.
Finally I stamped the fun words!
Then, brilliantly, after putting on the Dimensionals, I realized it would look even better matted on the Real Red card stock...ahem.... And, of course, it DOES!
So again...see how worth it is, making the dies work for you? hahaha....
And that puts us close to the end of the Christmas Card class samples...!

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love that snowy sleigh scene. Thanks for playing along with VLV!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...