Monday, May 23, 2016

Saffron Birthday

Annnd another week blew by with no posts at all....
Once again I had to steal some craft time, but! The house is under contract and all the steps (inspection...assessment...) are moving along nicely...! We even have a date we plan to be moving out on, and since we're more than half way moved out that should work out just fine! YIKES!
It is also the last week of school, which...is...pretty much a waste, haha.... Just a lot of early mornings!

This is the last card made for the card job I mentioned clear back HERE. This one is pretty simple and very straightforward.

I used the newest Freshly Made Sketch and some retiring products. I have used Summer Silhouettes SO many times that sometimes I get tired of it. I think I'll still miss it anyway. But I really like this color combination, and I like the almost-frayed burlap ribbon peeking out the side- which is also retiring! I cut the ribbon in half the long way to help it fray, and to reduce the bulk. Also it feels like a long time since I've used So Saffron, which is a shade I have always liked!
Supplies:
Stamps: Summer Silhouettes (retiring!) Number of Years
Ink: So Saffron, Tip Top Taupe, Calypso Coral, Old Olive
Paper: So Saffron, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Burlap Ribbon (retiring!)

And if you're curious, here are the cards that I have sent this customer! Only six ended up birthday specific, and the others were also requested. It was really nice to have an excuse to create over the last several weeks!

2 comments:

  1. I love this set too and hate to see it go! Such a pretty cascade of flowers down the side of your card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I love those flowers! Love the burlap ribbon peeking out! Hate that it's retiring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...