Thursday, January 12, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Thank Yous

Hello again! Yesterday we had every kind of weather: wind, thunder, lightning, hail, snow, rain...repeats... About midnight, our neighborhood was completely iced over. By the time we needed to go this morning, snow was dumping. This is the picture I took this morning, while parked on the side of the road, waiting for my husband to bring me the 4WD while he took the all-wheel-drive minivan for me.
Here it is, well after 6 and it finally stopped snowing... just in time for a thick fog to cover the world! And so! You'll have to forgive my really bad photos. I've taken then in a variety of places hoping for decent lighting but that is not to be. But I promised ink and paper stamping today, so that's what I'm {finally} sharing! And I'll take better photos another day.
ETA: better photos. *grin

Once again, I am in need of thank you cards. This is a good problem tho! I pulled out a bunch of Paper Pumpkin kits and realized I never even opened my November kit! That isn't really too surprising...wedding, Thanksgiving and moving...it was a jam packed, crazy month! But it was a kit for 8 thank yous, which would make a good dent in my list! So I got to work!

First, I punched out all the leaves. I left this piece stacked and pushed them all out together!
Then I did all the stamping. All the squares and all the greeting pieces.
Look- three sizes of sequins! How cute is that??
This is an unfinished card, but it's a good view of how the shaker part looks.
And here are some of them, finished!


This one is not a shaker card, I just glued the leaf piece directly on the card base. It looks pretty too!

I think at this point in my life I can give a fair assessment of one of the key points of the Paper Pumpkin kits, and that is the fact that you should be able to complete the kit in a short amount of time. So, on this day, with a kit of shaker cards, I got all the stamping and punching done, and three of the eight cards in less than an hour. And when I find myself with another free hour I will be able to easily assemble the other five!
*Also, if you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can still get this entire kit HERE or just the refill of this kit HERE. (Refill kits do not include stamps or inks)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...