Friday, February 24, 2017

Birthday Tacos!

My mom is an Arizona girl. I was born there too, and so was my brother, but we moved away when I was 5. But growing up, if we were on vacation anywhere like Yellowstone or some very touristy place, if a conversation came up with anyone that asked "Where are you from?" without fail, she'd always say "Well, I'm from Arizona. They're from Utah." hahaha....

On page 10 of the current catalog, there is a whole bundle that looks like she would love it. However, the only thing we'd really use is her beloved saguaro cactus stamp and die. Hmmmmm..... Well, knowing her birthday was coming up, I decided to get the Festive Birthday DP to use the cactus paper on her card. Like this:
My mother also LOVES Mexican food. I cannot even tell you how much. She would honestly eat it every day, lunch, dinner, snacks... And! It's also Sale-A-Bration season! And we have a cute stamp set for making food trucks. Including a taco!!! So of course I had to get that too!

So this card is made with 100% new-to-me products, using things from the Occasions Mini (top DP, sequins), things from Sale-A-Bration (stamps, Glimmer DP) and something fun from the main catalog! So much fun! Also, I used a Freshly Made Sketch from a couple weeks ago.

And here is her complete birthday card- which went out in the mail on time!!! (that's kinda huge for me, even without a baby to distract me, haha!)
Supplies:
Stamps: Tasty Trucks (Sale-A-Bration only!)
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Festive Birthday DP, Cupcakes & Carousels DP, Glimmer Paper Assortment (Sale-A-Bration only!), Whisper White card stock
Accessories: Cupcakes & Carousels Embellishment Kit, Watercolor Pencils, Aquapainter, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Banners Framelit Die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...