Monday, February 27, 2017

Sympathy Flowers

Last week was a hard one. It seemed everywhere I turned I was in need of a sympathy card. I managed to find time to make two {almost} matching cards, and stuck them in the mail too.

I used the current Freshly Made Sketch, retired DP, and the colors all came from the DP. Apparently it is tricky for me to make a bouquet of flowers, but these work okay.

I even stamped on the inside of this one. You can hardly tell, but I used a good one from the Here For You stamp set. The picture I took of the inside came out really blurry, but here you at least see how I stamped inside.
Supplies:
Stamps: Jar of Love, Here For You
Ink: Soft Suede, Delightful Dijon, Rich Razzleberry, Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze
Paper: Petals and Paisleys DP, Soft Suede, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Big Shot, Brick Wall embossing folder, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you need to make so many sympathy cards.
    This card will surely bring some comfort to the recipient.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...