Thursday, July 20, 2017

My Swap

I spent several days trying to complete ten of these cards to mail out. I finally got them all out and they should be delivered today! That means I can share it with you now! haha...

I really wanted to use my cute chair dies, and I thought I might try a beachy scene. And I think I managed to pull it off.
So here's the closeup. I used one darker and one lighter blue Glitter Enamel Dot, and one of the pale yellow ones.
Supplies:
Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Ink: Dapper Denim
Paper: Thick White Card stock, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake card stocks, Wood Textures DP
Accessories: Glitter Enamel Dots, Big Shot, Seasonal Layers thinlit dies, Softly Falling embossing folder, Fine Tip Glue Pen

And here's a glance at all of them. Each "sand" piece turned out differently, (yes, I tried ink on one of them...) and each card got a different set of "bubbles'.


I LOVE the wood DP for the little wooden chair. I love the Glitter dots! And I love this new bundle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...