Monday, August 14, 2017

A Project.

My youngest brother got married last November. I had just had my baby, and we moved to our new house I think the week after the wedding. He asked if I could possibly make a digital scrapbook of the wedding for him to give his wife in time for Christmas. Um, no. haha..... He asked if I could pull it off for Valentines and I was sure I could. Except....I completely, totally forgot all about it! I remembered a month after Valentines and I think I had the title page done by that point. WHOOPS!

Well, his wife's birthday is in August so I worked hard to get it done by then. He gave it to her last week when it arrived so I guess it's safe to share now, hahaha!

So, this has been a work in progress for literally months, which is silly because I really kept it very simple. Because it is digital, I used embellishments that I clustered so I could easily drop them onto multiple pages. I kept the entire book one color of "background paper" and I kept the journaling to a minimum. Anyway, since it is technically paper-crafting, I'll share just a few of the 51 pages I created for them.

This was the cover of the book.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...