Friday, October 6, 2017

My swap!

I mentioned the other day that I was working on my latest swap. Autumn is my very favorite season, so I wanted an autumny card.

I went to Pinterest for some inspiration, which I found right HERE. Yep, my card is a pretty close CASE. And that's okay!
Supplies:
Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Ink: Cajun Craze, Old Olive
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze card stocks, Delightful Daisy DP, Copper Foil DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Woodland Embossing Folder, Seasonal Layers Dies, Glitter Enamel Dots, Aquapainter

Maybe this angle shows the shine of the copper better? differently? haha...
Not only is this my swap, it's also going to be part of my upcoming class! I really am so excited to get back into classes! Let me know if you plan to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...