Thursday, October 19, 2017

Spotlight Watercolor

My class was last weekend and I wasn't kidding- I missed doing classes SO much!! It was such a fun night with friends! I've already shared two of the five cards we made, and here is number three!

I love this wishing well! I love it! It just turned out that it is a little tedious to color... and you never know what other people think... I thought for a long time how I could use it in a class, and I've pinned dozens of ideas and then for no reason at all I remembered an old technique- Spotlighting! I didn't find any examples of it, but this is how I did it:
First, I decided on the Viva la Verve sketch HERE. We stamped the well on Whisper White card stock in it's entirety. Then we stamped the well on a square of Shimmery White card stock (which I put on an angle) and you just color the part that you got! So quick and easy! And it was fun to show off the Watercolor Pencils!
Supplies:
Stamps: Bright Wishes
Ink: Archival Black, Calypso Coral
Paper: Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Shimmery White card stocks, Delightful Daisy DP
Accessories: Calypso Coral Ombre Ribbon, Watercolor Pencils, watercolor brush

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun spotlight card. So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...