Wednesday, December 6, 2017

A Musical Christmas

Well, winter arrived, more in temperature than in appearance. It was 16* when I drove the kids to school this morning, but we've only had a dusting of snow that melted the same day. I can see other places that got snow from my view, but we missed out.

Oh my word, as soon as I saw page 25 of the Holiday Mini I knew I was going to have to get it! I love music. I neeeed music. I don't play an instrument but I did...do? sing. Annnd I have a son in marching band and regular school band with his own trombone, and a daughter in both band and choir, and she owns a piano...! They don't play the instruments that are part of this stamp and dies bundle, and the music DP is limited to Christmas songs, but what I don't use on Christmas cards is absolutely going in scrapbooks!
...as soon as I get to scrapbook again...shhh.....it will happen! It WILL!

Anyway, there are a ton of gorgeous samples all over Pinterest using this bundle but I had a basic idea of what I wanted on the card for my class, and I am very happy with how this one turned out. It might be my favorite card for today!
Supplies:
Stamps: Musical Season
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler card stocks, Gold Foil, Merry Music DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Musical Instrument Framelits, Cherry Cobbler Double Stitched Ribbon, Metallic Thread-Gold, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...