Wednesday, April 18, 2018

We Create Last-Chance Blog Hop

I missed the April blog hop, so I'm excited we're having a little bonus blog hop! This is because we don't want you to miss out on all the soon-to-be-gone-for-good great stuff!
For my post, I am sharing the much-loved Butterfly Basics stamp set (and coordinating dies!) and two colors I have used a ton over the past few years- Always Artichoke and Elegant Eggplant. In fact, when I went looking for how I've used the butterflies in the past, there are a lot of purple cards! I also threw on some retiring Silver ribbon. Yep, that means everything you see here is on the Retiring List, which you can view HERE.
I also used last week's Clean & Simple sketch for the card layout.
Supplies:
Stamps: Butterfly Basics
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke
Paper: Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White card stock
Accessories: Silver Ribbon, Big Shot, Butterflies dies

I "stamped off" once to get the lighter shade of Always Artichoke for the ferns, and the full strength for the greeting.  It has been such a great green- so pretty for Christmas, autumn, and even summer! I am going to miss this shade! I have a lot of family and friends who really love purple so I'm glad we have some new purple shades coming to replace all the ones going away!

Don't forget to place your order quickly if you need to stock up on card stocks or ink refills for the retiring colors you own, and if you need some new-old colors for your inventory too!

Keep hopping through to see more stamps and colors we're about to say goodbye to! It's not a long hop, but it is a great one!

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to miss Elegant Eggplant! What a beautiful card! This color combo is so pretty and earthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The background of butterflies is gorgeous! Thanks so much for leaving a link so I could come check out your sketch card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Going to miss the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked this stuff too. Even Always Artichoke is a great color to have around. Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...