Friday, October 19, 2018

Christmas Lights

I'm still working on putting together my upcoming classes, so I have all my Christmas-y stamp sets sitting in front of me... When I saw this sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, I thought this would be a fun idea. I don't know if this will be in my classes or not, but I rather like this simple card! What do you think?
Supplies:
Stamps: Making Spirits Bright
Ink: Memento Black, Crushed Curry, Crushed Curry marker, Real Red marker, Coastal Cabana marker
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Real Red & Whisper White card stocks

I need in the neighborhood of 100 Christmas cards to mail out so even tho there's still Halloween and Thanksgiving yet to happen, I need to get going on these too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...