Wednesday, July 1, 2020

We Create Blog Hop: Look at these Labels

Another month already, another blog hop ready to inspire you!
For my card today I used the sketch from The Paper Players, and with that cute gingham ribbon, I'm entering it with the latest SUO Challenges because gingham says picnic and picnic says summer!
I'm featuring a few new-catalog products which is fun. I have a new stamp set, a new In Color, a new punch (altho I have shown that twice already), and a new ribbon (I've shown the other two in the pack but this one is new)! And the focus, is obviously, the cute label punch! Layering is super easy, and these little phrases are so cute!
Supplies:
Stamps: Lovely You
Ink: Rococo Rose, Memento Black
Paper: Just Jade, Whisper White & Rococo Rose card stocks
Accessories: Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack, Lovely Labels Pick A Punch, Dimensionals

Now hop on over to Kimberly's blog with the button below to see what she's got for you. Then hop thru the whole group- it's short- and leave us your thoughts!
And then go be creative and crafty yourself!

Kimberley Morris 
Tricia Butts
Libby Fens
Cheryl Curtis
Tanya Harvey YOU ARE HERE

10 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! And, A great set to have chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the sentiment! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberley, this is so pretty! I love the color combo and the little flowers! The gingham ribbon is perfect! So happy you joined my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet, Tanya - love your simple layout! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card and I love that gingham ribbon. Thanks so much for joining us over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this CAS and so wonderfully sweet card. Great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CAS and super cute! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you again for the next challenge going live on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet and pretty. I love this punch for creating custom labels.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card, I love it! Thanks so much for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. The color combo is great and you can never go wrong with gingham ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...