Saturday, November 21, 2020

New Paper Pumpkin Scrapping!

I've been doing a lot of crafting with Paper Pumpkin kits lately! Sometimes I follow the directions, sometimes I make my own whatever. When the newest Paper Pumpkin kit arrived this week, even tho this kit is designed for gift cards and gift tags, I knew I wanted those cute pieces in a scrapbook! I was excited to discover I had already printed pictures of last year's graham cracker houses, and today I got a chance to do that! 

Supplies: 
Stamps: Jolly Gingerbread Paper Pumpkin kit, Taffy Alphabet (long retired)
Ink: Cinnamon Cider, Blushing Bride
Paper: Blushing Bride card stock, Jolly Gingerbread Paper Pumpkin kit, White Velvet paper (retired)
Accessories: Jolly Gingerbread Paper Pumpkin kit

Here's a close up of each page... 

and an even closer up of the kit pieces! There are three cute houses and fronts, some stamps to make it fancier, and the super adorable candy stickers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...