Happy Monday to you! We had a long weekend for a state holiday so we had some bonus family time, and project time. I even got to stamp!
I needed a specific card and I was thinking about this stamp set for it, so I went looking for some color challenges that ended up working so nicely!
First I played with the color challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. I liked the Golden Glow for the bouquet and the Lost Lagoon for the recipient. And I made the same card twice, just switched the flower and bow colors. That Powder Pink ink pad could stand some more ink but I didn't do that on Saturday. Note to self....!
You can barely see the pink flowers here, but I promise they're in there.
Supplies:
Stamps: Wishing You Well, Canvas
Ink: Golden Glow, Powder Pink, Lost Lagoon
Paper: Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Brass Butterflies
Supplies:
Stamps: Wishing You Well, Canvas
Ink: Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon
Paper: Basic Beige card stock
Accessories: Earth Tones Shimmer Gems
And one of these went out in the mail today! Hooray for happy mail!



Love your pretty bouquet, Tanya! The Lost Lagoon bow sets off the flowers so beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us at CC&S
ReplyDelete