Hello again! I hope your weekend is off to a great start!
Today's card takes the inspiration very literally. I used the latest SUO Challenge to CASE the designer. Check! I didn't use the same shades, but I did use the same colors for everything. I used a different, but similar flower image. It's also a thank you card, like the one in the picture, haha! I didn't use any DP, but I did stamp a very subtle background onto the pink to make it not quite so flat. And the strip of green I found was interesting, leftover from cutting a die some other day, and I thought it added a bit of fun.
Stamps: Spotlight on Nature, Elements of Text
Ink: Memento Black, Melon Mambo
Stampin' Blends: Light & Dark Melon Mambo, Dark Daffodil Delight, Dark & Light Granny Apple Green
Stampin' Blends: Light & Dark Melon Mambo, Dark Daffodil Delight, Dark & Light Granny Apple Green
Paper: Basic White, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green & Daffodil Delight card stocks
Accessories: Regal Foiled Dots, Dimensionals
I don't know why I torture myself fussy cutting this flower out, but maaan I do...! And it's pretty that way!

Love it!!! You've made it your own! Thanks for playing along at SUOC!!
ReplyDeleteA lovely card and a great take on the inspiration photo, Tanya! I like how you interpreted the card to make it your own. I, too, occasionally torture myself with fussy cutting ridiculous things but it just looks so good when it's done, ha! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!
ReplyDeleteSooo very pretty! Thank you for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope to see you again tomorrow for our new challenge!
ReplyDelete