Friday, September 25, 2026

Silly Old Bear...

...is my selection for the Paper Players "bear" challenge. altho it is not very CAS... hmm.
I also used the sketch from Hand Stamped Sentiments...as a starting point... ahem. That oval shaped image kind of threw it off a little.
Look, ha, I made a card. It didn't fit the challenges as well as I'd usually aim for, but I made something. 

My new item is the embossing folder. I wasn't going to get that and I didn't when I ordered the stamps, DP and some new colors... buuut then I did. lol. I added some ink to the folder before running it thru, and I'm pretty sure I did it backwards, but I really like how the inked embossing turned out! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet Old Friends, Sending You Thoughts
Ink: Hydrangea Hue, Golden Glow
Paper: Very Vanilla & Golden Glow card stock, Silly Old Bear DP
Accessories: Hundred Acre Wood embossing folder, Circle dies, Dimensionals, Big Shot

Well that's me fitting in two crafty times in the same week, snort, and I shared it in the same week too!
I hope this weekend is crisp and happy! 

2 comments:

  1. Ya know, sometimes a card just doesn't want to adhere strictly to the challenges we're using. Happens to me pretty regularly! Your Pooh card is adorable nonetheless and I think the inked embossing folder looks great. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The silly old bear dsp makes the perfect focal point for this sketch! It's all wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...