Saturday, April 1, 2017

Blop Hop: Birthday Stepping Over

I can hardly believe it has been an entire month since I have stamped! I never even got to create a second project for last month! We've had colds going around, and allergies and a bit of a stomach bug just to keep us on our toes, on top of all the other normal things. I *am working on a creative project that I can't share yet, but that's helped give me a bit of an artsy outlet. But today, I have two stamp-paper-ink projects for you!! YEAY!

I discovered I was in need of some children's birthday cards, so here was a quick, one-layer (super mailable) "girl" birthday card...
Supplies:
Stamps: Sprinkles of Life, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo
Paper: Blushing Bride, Whisper White card stocks, Pop of Pink DP
Accessories: Tree Builder Punch, Dimensionals


and a very slightly stepped up version...
(however, next time I need to outline the frosting with a pink marker so it shows up against the white cardstock background)
Supplies:
Stamps: Sprinkles of Life, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White card stocks, Pop of Pink DP
Accessories: Tree Builder Punch, Dimensionals


and a "boy" birthday card!
Supplies:
Stamps: Sprinkles of Life, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Cucumber Crush, Peek-A-Boo Peach, Early Espresso
Paper: Peek-A-Boo Peach, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Tree Builder Punch, Dimensionals


Simple and straight-forward, but cute! And I managed to get THREE cards made! I'm pretty excited!

Now hop on over to Cheryl's blog and see what fun creations she has today! Then hop on through to everyone's blogs, and leave us your thoughts! We all love to hear what you think of our work!

7 comments:

  1. I love "super mailable" cards <3 Thanks for sharing both the boy and girl versions of your stepped up cards! I definitely need to pull that set back out again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very 'sweet' cards! Good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the Georgeous Grunge with this card! It really adds just the right touch!I have boys, so thanks for making a masculine card too! Those are so hard for me to make. I start out masculine then always end up with pink or hearts on it somehow. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you showed boy girl with the same card. Cupcakes for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almost good enough to eat...I love fluffy white frosting! Great cards to throw together and get in the mail

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always looking for simple and "mailable" cards too Tanya, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just darling, Tanya. CAS and quick and perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...