Sunday, October 1, 2017

Blog Hop: Paper Pumpkin Stepped Up!

Happy October 1st to you! A new month always means a new blog hop around here!
You may have noticed there was not a lot of stamping in September. Hardly any. None...? I did three posts and two weren't my own work and the first was done in August! Yikes! Don't get me wrong, I was super busy with plenty of other things...but I have high hopes for more stamping to come very soon!
I haven't got to play with my last few Paper Pumpkin kits, and I thought that was a good place to start for this hop! This is the latest Paper Pumpkin kit, and the refill kit is available to subscribers HERE. (Refill kits don't include stamps or inks, just the papers and embellishments to create more of the kit)
First up, I made the projects as they're designed:
Eight mini cards like this.
And eight cute pillow boxes like this!
And here they are together.
I would like to point out they provide 18 total of each style of leaf, tho the colors do vary. The kit is designed for 16 projects but there are already supplies for extra! I love that!
And then, I used the latest Freshly Made sketch to design my own card with the same supplies! 
I used the different greeting (now you've seen all three) and the little leaf stamp(which I didn't use on the die cut leaves...) and added the exact leaf bundle from the pillow box above on this card. I turned the greeting tag the other way and that's really it! I also put it on a Crushed Curry base, rather than the Soft Suede. 

Sooo now that I look at it, maybe my card isn't stepped UP, but it is a different way of using the Paper Pumpkin kit! And you know what else? It took me exactly one hour to make all three cards, including looking for a sketch to utilize for my own card, and settling on the card stock base! That's not bad all!  

Anyway, continue on with our October blog hop by clicking the hand below and moving on to see what Cheryl created! And please leave us your thoughts- we all love comments! 
If you'd like to see the instructional video on this Paper Pumpkin kit, and a few more ideas, check this post out HERE.
There are so many ways to use these fun kits and I really hope to get them pulled out and used up soon! You can always sign up to get the monthly kit sent straight to your door every month! I definitely enjoy the cute projects! Just click the Pumpkin icon on my sidebar if you'd like to sign up with me as your demonstrator! It's that easy!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This was a great idea Tanya! It's making me want to subscribe again. I never think of doing something different with it. And all three sentiments are really cute and you can use those over and over. Your little leaf stamp went perfectly with it! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the elements from this great Paper Pumpkin kit. Lovely card. So glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've created such lovely projects. Those leaves are amazing and so life like. Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...