Monday, May 1, 2017

Blog Hop: Stepped over

And another month has flown on by...! But this time I got a tiny bit of stamp time in, and I even blogged more than once. But just barely more than once...!

Today's projects are pretty quick but they're cute! I used the Mojo Monday sketch from last week for the design.
I wanted to play with my soon-to-be-retired things, but I also discovered I have an extremely empty display board. I do have people interested in events, which means I'm going to have to get prepared for them- and that includes having a full display board. So!
Here is my card using retiring stuff.... the stamps, the card stock and the ribbon are all but gone!
Supplies:
Stamps: Kinda Eclectic
Ink: Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder
Paper: Top Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Watermelon Wonder striped ribbon, Dimensionals

And here is my card for my display board, using all things that are sticking around another catalog year!
Supplies:
Stamps: Work of Art
Ink: So Saffron, Pear Pizazz, Melon Mambo, Memento Black
Paper: So Saffron, Pear Pizazz, Very Vanilla card stocks

I made a collage for each, and used some fun, spring colors, (sort of similar colors too!) even tho the day I stamped them we had hail and rain and two streets up from me had snowy roofs...!

Anyway, it was fun to stamp and I told my family I need to do that at least once a week, haha. We'll see how well that goes...and I wouldn't hold my breath, ha.
Now, hop along to Cheryl's blog and see what she's made for your stampy inspiration. Leave us your thoughts too- we all love hearing what you think of our work!
Then, take a half hour to yourself this coming week and see what YOU can create too!

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I love the layered stamping on your first card. That sun is beautiful. And I'm happy that melon mambo is sticking around. Both cards are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you carried your design over using products that will carry over into the new catalog. So clever! I need more samples for Work of Art, thanks for the inspiration :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your cards Tanya- can't believe Kinda Eclectic is leaving us, I feel like I haven't used it enough

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards! Great layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two awesome card, Tanya. Beautiful stamping composition!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...