Tuesday, May 30, 2017

May's Paper Pumpkin

So, to be perfectly honest, after April's kit being possibly the very best Paper Pumpkin EVER, I was a little bit let down by the May kit when I first opened it.
However, I try hard to make these kits work for me and my life so after thinking about a minute I realized, hahaha....my husband's birthday was coming up and he once told the kids that donuts are his "weakness". Well, I can sure find a use for this kit!

I decided to let the kids personalize their donut cards one evening a head of time. My daughter stamped extra sprinkles onto the pink, and my son stamped some of the words inside his card.
And then my son and I ran to buy him his favorite donuts at 715 on a Saturday morning for a surprise!

Honestly, I can see this being used in scrapbook pages, because that kinda means that eating donuts around here is kind of a big deal, haha. But I think it would also be a cute card to include with a little gift of donuts. You could get a snack pack as a teacher thank you, or go grab a favorite donut for a friend's birthday! Don't worry, this kit won't end up shelved at my house!

If you didn't get this kit, sign up with Paper Pumpkin today, by clicking on the pumpkin icon on my side bar. Then you can order this and any other available past kits and refills! They're so much fun!

Check out the whole set with the little how-to video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...