Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Goodbye hostess sets!

Since we are saying goodbye to these stamp sets, I thought I'd feature them, and make some cute cards for my friend.
Supplies:
Stamps: Of The Earth, Warm Words (both retiring!)
Ink: Bashful Blue, Buckaroo Blue (retired), Ballet Blue (retiring!)
Paper: Buckaroo Blue (retired), Bashful Blue, Soft Sky (retired), Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: White grosgrain ribbon, Mat Pack Supplies:
Stamps: Country Morning (retiring!), Warmest Regards (retired)
Ink: Basic Black, So Saffron
Paper: So Saffron, Very Vanilla card stocks, Spring Showers DP (retired)
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Stamping Sponge

1 comment:

  1. So cute! ...it's hard to see things retire, but I'm getting pretty excited about the new catalog AND I've heard there is a Paris/vintage stampset!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...