Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Demo'd Card

Here's the card I showed to feature clear mount stamps, watercoloring, tone-on-tone stamping and a couple accessories.

I'm not completely sure if the square works with two torn edges but that's okay. *smile

You know what's great about gathering with crafty women? Teaching each other! Of course I hope to teach someone something new at each of my events, but the people who attend teach me too! For example, I have been having problems getting my clear-mount stamps to stick to the block. I don't know why...so I mentioned that it seems no one else is, but I am. One of the ladies there suggested windex because that's what she uses with her kids! Great!

ETA: I forgot to include the supplies incase you were interested!
Supplies:
Stamps: Nature Walk
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, More Mustard
Paper: Crumb Cake, More Mustard, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Crochet Lace, Vintage Trinkets, Mat Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...