Monday, August 27, 2012

Birthday Card!

I made a card today!!
Which is a good thing because I realized I had two friends' birthdays this week, and they need cards!!
Here's the first one I made, using the latest sketch on Stamping 411! I thought a lollipop bouquet was a fun idea!
Supplies:
Stamps: Sweets for the Sweet
Ink: Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit
Paper: Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White card stocks, Patio Party DP
Accessories: White Stitched grosgrain ribbon, 1 inch circle punch

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Tanya. Great sketch, too.
    (btw.. I got all my goodies! Thank you! Now I just need to find some time to play with them! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! This is so pretty and festive!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...