Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pumpkin Thank You

I love how this card turned out!! It is quite seasonal, but it works great for any thank you someone might need to send between now and December! We sponged around the edge of the pumpkin pieces, and also scuffed them straight onto the ink pad. Then I just cut a bit of Old Olive card stock for the stem.
Supplies:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla & Old Olive card stocks, First Edition DP
Accessories: Wide Oval punch, Linen Thread, Stamping Sponge, Dimensionals
and because I'm kinda weird, I have to show you how funny this looked....I use every speck of my Dimensionals since no one is going to see it anyway, and that includes trimming off the edges. I only had a tiny bit left on this sheet and this was totally happen-stance, in fact the pumpkin was upside down so I wasn't trying to make a face. the "nose" was almost an after thought- but I didn't want it to get squished in the middle! haha!

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...