Monday, June 5, 2017

In Color Birthday

I think I got to stamp three days in a row last week! That is super exciting for me!

Today I am going to share this card that I think turned out really pretty. I got to use a current Freshly Made sketch (what?!) and brand new In Colors. This one is going on my display board, and it might end up in a very soon upcoming class!
Supplies:
Stamps: Number of Years
Ink: Lemon Lime Twist, Fresh Fig
Paper: Fresh Fig, Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist card stock
Accessories: Pearls, staple

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you added the flowers at the bottom of the sketch!!! They look wonderful - and I love those colors together. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...